How To Build a Value Proposition In Less Than 24 Hours
Value proposition creation 101:
- Define ICP profiles
- Interview customers
- Define challenges for ICPs
- Define angles for the problems you will agitate
- Combine customer insight and your narrative
- Understand the "core" of your value
- Build value proposition
- Test in the field or with customers to see whether it resonates
- Build a content programme
- Use the challenges to inform your content
- Distribute content and build goodwill
Save months of work by gathering all your insight from customers or prospects.
Find out what their challenges are, what they want and in their language.
Don't waste months making it with your own assumptions.
Then, test and learn.