5 Buckets to Achieve Your Big Marketing Goals (By Focusing on What Matters)
You need to change your thinking to five things:
1. Shift to program-level CAC
2. Invest in conversion, not just demand
3. Launch new programs iteratively
4. Design an operating cadence (quarterly metrics / weekly tracking)
5. Build a minimum viable audience
No more than 3-4 channels (unless over $5m - $7m ARR).
Plus, it pays to remember.
- Product marketing and positioning are EVERYTHING
- Clarify and know your conversions for each stage of the funnel
- Sales and marketing alignment is crucial for success
- Don’t drown in metrics - focus on the most relevant to YOU
- Success is down to building a connected machine
Having 'One Commercial Engine' is the most effective GTM method (this does not mean marketing reports to CRO).
Let me know if you'd like to discuss that one.