15 Must-Answer Marketing Questions for Revenue Growth
The full list:
1. How much revenue do you need to generate from marketing (or one-funnel approach) efforts by the end of the year or FY?
2. What is the average sale? i.e. Velocity
3. What is your close rate?
4. How many MQLs and SQLs do you need to generate?
5. How much revenue from existing customers do you need to generate?
6. What verticals show the best traction and velocity?
7. Do you have clear ICP examples (Ideal Customer Profiles?)
8. What customer stories can you leverage?
9. What are tactical campaigns running? What are the success metrics?
10. Do you currently have a GTM playbook strategy defined?
11. What is your current MarTech stack, which areas do you want to resolve, and in what order?
12. Do you operate a Sales & Marketing SLA?
13. Where are the friction points that lead to a longer, close journey?
14. How valid (predictable) is the current sales pipeline?
15. What are your outbound conversions, SQL to Opp to close rates?
Get these answers.
Recommendations for taking the next step:
Rank and tackle the most significant obstacles to pipeline growth by focusing on one issue at a time, beginning with the highest priority challenge.
(1) DUE DILIGENCE FOR INVESTORS & CEOs: A bespoke framework and capability model 'DEMAND KARMA' that delivers DD services to investors, VC firms and CEOs.
(2) ADVISORY: Retained advisory at funded scale-ups. A simple monthly fee. Helping CEOs build a scalable marketing machine. (Booked out until December)
(3) STRATEGY COACHING: Book time on my calendar to work through a standalone project or to get answers to your most pressing marketing strategy and execution questions.
If you're interested, let's jump on a call to see if you're a good fit.