How To Build Daily Learning Habits
Be open-minded about acquiring knowledge. Learn something small and put it into action every day. But that’s easier said than done.
That’s why I’m bringing you a list of ten habits you can develop to become devoted to achieving mastery and learning every day.
1. Create a master timeline of your goals
2. Design with simplicity
3. Don’t try to create more than 3 new habits at one time
4. Start with phases and sprints
5. Visualise your process working
6. Get going and learn
7. Make each habit do-able in sequential steps
8. Share your learnings with others
9. Embed learning in your daily routine
10. Reflection and continuous re-design