Outbound marketing is tough.
It’s a crucial capability of scaling revenue in the early years, and beyond.
But what works.
It changes all the time that’s for sure.
The complexity never ends. I did a talk recently on outbound marketing.
The goal was to distil 7 “current” strategic myths of outbound sales or marketing.
I believe the below are all myths.
1. Myth: It’s all about automation
2. Myth: You must be adding value
3. Myth: You need to be direct with the ask
4. Myth: Conversion is 10 times better with video
5. Myth: Everything is about ABM and ABM is the future
6. Myth: Using clickbait subject lines is ok
7. Myth: Campaigns have to be multi touch
Read the full post 👈