Leverage the social lead machine tool to effectively target prospects using a persona based 'warm' reference to your Linkedin profile - before kicking off the outreach process. Tell me more:
Social Lead Machine is a chrome extension, which gives you an opportunity to create automated views on prospect and customer Linkedin profiles for visibility. If you plug the process into your outreach cadence effectively you'll put your approach to building 'warm' introductions on auto-pilot, and help convert value add approaches.
To get Started:
- Sign up for the paid version of social lead machine.
- Decide which persona you are looking to target based around campaign launch in the coming month.
- Change your Linkedin profile to add value to the prospect.
- The headline should link to something the prospect will want to consume (i.e. info).
- Create numerous saved lists.
- Prepare a cadence of your outbound campaign following launch of SLM.
- Launch campaign with SLM to cover touch #1 and touch #2.
If this works, you can use the same strategy in different use cases - for recruiting (add jobs on your headline), for post-event follow ups to provide familiarisation and building twitter lists.
You'll notice an additional and handy little feature which allows you to follow all prospects and/or add to twitter lists.
Let me know how you get on!