Boost conversions when approaching prospects via a hyper-personal UseLoom video combined with a value add research based outreach approach.
Tell me more:
Demand generation is getting incredibly tough - how do you make something stand-out, especially in the world of account based marketing. It can be tricky. If your competition are using standard swiped emails from across the web (some amazing information floating around) however people are quick to copy. So, that's why it's important to test new approaches and be experimental.
There is a great tool on the market called useloom which allows you to present in very short snippets to a screenshot with video included. It then makes it super simple to share the video by Gmail with an embedded link. Tips for testing this approach:
- Pick 20 top accounts in your funnel.
- Find persona's and research something unique about them.
- Shoot a short 30 - 45 second video using loom to introduce yourself, value proposition and why it's interesting for them to talk with you.
- Shoot 1 per day and test.
- Mix videos within other cadence's being run using automation.
A personal outreach plan is not mass scalable.
Think how you could group small segments of persona's, producing a generic message but will still appeal in tight groups of outreach. Give it a go.